Makes 4 servings
- 2 lbs asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp quince jam
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare a steamer with boiling water. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender
crisp, about 3-5 minutes. Transfer hot asparagus to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ginger, quince jam, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Pour over asparagus. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
To learn more about our services or view our hospital menus, visit our Food & Nutritional Services page.
If you’d like to download our recipe, just click the image below!