Avita Ontario Pharmacy
We provide a full-service outpatient pharmacy that is open to the public. With licensed pharmacists and a knowledgeable staff, we are passionate about delivering a personalized experience that includes prescription education, consultations, and one-on-one medication reviews. We want to help you understand your prescriptions while making your medication pick-up and refill process as simple as possible.
We accept most major insurance plans and offer competitive pricing for your medications (as compared to other pharmacies in the area). Prescriptions are accepted from all healthcare providers and can be sent electronically from your doctor’s office, making it quick and easy to switch. If you’re interested in transferring your prescriptions to Avita Ontario Pharmacy, our staff can help by contacting your current pharmacy. Give us a call for more details!
- Automatic Refills – You can request to have your refills automatically filled each month so that the prescriptions are ready for pick up when you need them without having to call ahead.
- Refill Sync – Our pharmacists are able to coordinate the refill of your medications so you can pick them up on a single day each month. Refill Sync helps prevent missed doses of medications and allows you to get your medications with fewer trips to the pharmacy.
- Home Delivery – Available for a limited area. Please contact the pharmacy for more details.
- Reminder Calls – You can chose to receive an automated message letting you know that your prescription is ready to be picked up. These convenient calls are sent out after the pharmacist has filled the prescription and are then repeated periodically for up to 2 weeks.
- Immunizations – Our pharmacists are certified and able to administer vaccines to prevent the following:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- FLAVORx – We offer custom flavoring options for liquid medications. From watermelon to bubblegum, we provide many great flavor options to satisfy even the pickiest taste buds.
One of our knowledgeable and friendly pharmacists is available to answer any questions you may have about your prescriptions, over the counter medications or vitamins. Simply give us a call or stop in.
Avita Ontario Pharmacy
715 Richland Mall
Ontario, OH 44906
8:00am to 8:00pm
(Closed 12:30 -1:00 for lunch)
Saturday – Sunday:
10:00am to 4:00pm
(Closed 12:30 -1:00 for lunch)
Closed on major holidays including Thanksgiving & Christmas.
We make going home after your hospital stay as easy as possible with our Meds-to-Beds program – a concierge bedside service for patients at Bucyrus, Galion, and Ontario Hospitals. With Meds-to-Beds, you can have your discharge prescriptions delivered directly to your beside prior to leaving the hospital. This program offers many benefits, including a better understanding of your medications and the costs of your prescriptions, as well as making your discharge from the hospital more convenient.
- You will know the cost of medications before leaving the hospital. If there are any concerns, our pharmacist can work with your hospitalist to see if alternative medications are available.
- You will have the opportunity to speak directly with a pharmacist and ask questions. This will give you a better understanding of your medications before leaving the hospital.
- You do not have to stop by the pharmacy to order and pick up your prescriptions after you leave the hospital. You will already have them in hand.
For more information, call our Pharmacy at 567-307-7570
Avita’s Pharmacy is now offering Telehealth appointments to its patients. To be eligible for a Telehealth appointment, you must call the pharmacy at 567-307-7570 and be approved for Telehealth by the pharmacist. Your Telehealth appointment will be scheduled by pharmacy staff based on availability. When it is time for your appointment, you will be provided a Meeting ID and password to access your Telehealth appointment. You must use video and either a phone call or computer audio to join a Telehealth appointment. In order to use this service, please follow the instructions below or call the office at 567-307-7570 for assistance.
Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your mobile device or visit the Zoom website and then follow the instructions for your device below.
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from Google Play or the App Store via the links above.
- Launch the app and click “Join a Meeting”. Enter the Meeting ID you were given and your name, and then click “Join”.
- Enter the password you were provided. You may be asked to allow permissions to access your microphone and camera. Make sure to allow permission.
- On the video preview screen, click “Join with Video”.
- Once connected press “Call via Device Audio” on Android or \”Call using Internet Audio\” on iPhone.
- Click the Zoom logo above to visit the Zoom website.
- When the page loads, enter the Meeting ID you were given and click “Join”.
- On the next screen the Zoom software should automatically download. If it does not start automatically, click the link that says “download here”. Open the file that was downloaded once it is finished.
- When the software opens, enter your name and the password you were provided. Then, click “Join Meeting”.
- Next, ensure your webcam is working properly in the preview and click “Join with Video”.
- Once connected, click “Join with Computer Audio”.