Message from the CEO
Thank you for your interest in Avita Health System (Avita). I have been privileged to serve as Avita’s President and CEO since 2009. The creation of Avita Health System occurred when Bucyrus Community Hospital and Galion Community Hospital joined in 2011. The hard work and dedication given by the Board of Directors, Medical Staff, and employees has led to Avita’s ability to enhance services to the communities we serve. Avita has grown from approximately 450 employees in 2009 to over 1,800 employees who provide patient care in Crawford and Richland counties.
Avita is dedicated to providing an extraordinary patient experience and we are proud to have patient satisfaction scores ranking above most regional and national health systems, as measured by the independent patient satisfaction survey process (HCAPS) which is governed by the Federal CMS program. As a not-for-profit health system, we are blessed to be able to give back to the community by providing over twice the amount of uncompensated care to patients needing financial assistance when compared to other national and state health systems.
Avita is one of the few community health systems in Ohio that has not consolidated with a larger metropolitan health system. This means that Avita’s board members live locally, where health services are provided and utilized. The Avita Board realized how difficult it was to maintain local board governance in an era of mergers and acquisitions, which is why they decided to enhance their governance ability by using a comprehensive policy governance system. The policy governance system guides the board on how to effectively govern as a group in fulfilling their leadership role.
Avita truly has a corporate culture of collaboration, where the Board, Medical Staff and Employees work together to maximize Avita’s mission of improving the health and well-being of those we serve. Please explore the website to find out more about the services Avita provides. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
President and CEO
We understand that no one looks forward to a stay in the hospital. That’s why, at Avita Health System, we strive to make sure patient needs are met. Before your stay, we recommend that you take a minute or two to look through our Patient Information Guides, available here on this page. During your stay, do not hesitate to ask any member of our medical staff to help you make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
Visiting hours are from 8:30am to 8:30pm
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
As a patient of Avita Health System, you have the right to:
- Access to care and treatment, no matter your age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, handicap, or ability to pay.
- Respect, Consideration and Dignity with respectful care that recognizes your personal dignity and individuality.
- Freedom from Abuse: Freedom from physical, verbal, mental, sexual and emotional abuse or harassment.
- Freedom from Restraints and Seclusion of any form that is not medically necessary. Restraint and seclusion may not be used for punishment or staff convenience.
- Privacy and Confidentiality in keeping with the law. You may expect any discussion involving your care to be discreet, and individuals not directly involved with your care will not be present without your permission. Your personal privacy will be protected.
- Privacy of Your Medical Record and Confidentiality regarding your medical record. You have the right to access the information in your record within a reasonable time frame.
- Safety while you are a patient and in our care.
- Know the Identity of Caregivers and the role of staff providing care to you.
- Prompt Notification of your doctor and your designated representative if you are admitted.
- Communication and Access to Support, including visitors and written/phone communication, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your care or the care of other patients. If you need a translator or special equipment to communicate, we will arrange for those services at no cost to you.
- Participate in Your Own Plan of Care: You, the patient, are the most important person in decisions about your healthcare. You have the right to be involved in care planning and treatment except when physically unable, medically inadvisable or contraindicated for medical reasons.
- Refuse Treatment: You may refuse treatment, within the limits of the law.
- Consultation: You may get a second opinion from another doctor or specialist (at your own request and cost).
- Transfer and Continuity of Care and Information about a decision to transfer you to another facility for specialized services, including the alternatives to such a transfer. You also have the right to be informed by the staff of any discharge instructions or follow-up care.
- Information and Consent about your illness and treatment options, communicated in a way you can understand. You have the right to make decisions regarding your care, and to be included in the consideration of ethical issues regarding your care. You will be allowed to decide whether or not to participate in any research, clinical trials or clinical training programs. When you cannot participate, information is provided to a person designated by you or to another legally authorized person.
- Advance Directives: You may write an Advance Directive (Living Will and/or Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare or doctor ordered “Do Not Resuscitate”). You can expect that your healthcare providers will provide care that is consistent with these directives.
- Pain Management: You have the right to have your pain relieved as completely as possible.
- Information About Your Healthcare Facility Charges and Rules: You may request and receive an itemized bill for services rendered in the healthcare facility. You have the right to know what the rules and regulations of the healthcare facility are so that you can comply with them.
- Beneficiary Notice of Non-Coverage and the right to appeal a premature discharge with your payer.
- Complain or File a Grievance: You may voice a complaint by giving it in writing, or asking to speak with someone in charge. The complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate member of leadership where it will be reviewed and addressed. Any employee can provide you with directions on how to file a complaint/grievance.
The staff of Avita Health System will do everything we can to make sure that your care is appropriate and prompt. If you are ever dissatisfied with your treatment, please approach a member of the staff and they will attempt to resolve things as quickly as possible. You may also contact our Patient Relations Coordinator by calling:
- Bucyrus Hospital: 419-563-9328 or by emailing email@example.com
- Galion Hospital: 419-468-0827 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avita Ontario: 567-560-3370 or by emailing email@example.com
Our Patient Relations Coordinator will make sure your information is forwarded to leadership. If you feel your concern was not adequately addressed, you may also file a complaint with someone outside the healthcare facility.
The following organizations accept comments on Avita Health System:
- DNV GL Healthcare: 866-523-6842
- DNV GL Healthcare: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio Department of Health: 800-669-3534
- Medicare QIO Livanta LLC: 800-524-9900, TTY 888-985-8775
The following organizations accept comments on Avita Ontario ASC:
- Ohio Department of Health: 800-669-3534
- Ohio Department of Health Complaint Unit
246 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
or e-mail at HCComplaints@odh.ohio.gov
As a patient of Avita Health System, you have responsibilities:
- Provision of Information: Provide complete and accurate information to the best of your ability about your health history, present complaint, hospitalization, any medications, including over-the-counter products and dietary supplements, any allergies or sensitivities and any other matters pertaining to your health. You have the responsibility to report any changes in your condition to your healthcare provider.
- Compliance with Instructions: Follow the treatment plan recommended by your practitioner, including the instructions of nurses and other health professionals as they carry out your plan of care. If you do not understand the information provided or your plan of care, you are responsible for asking questions. You must provide a responsible adult to take you home from the facility and remain with you for the amount of time your provider has told you. You are responsible for keeping appointments and, when unable to do so, for canceling/rescheduling in a timely manner.
- Refusal of Treatment: You are responsible for your actions if you refuse treatment or do not follow your practitioner’s instructions.
- Healthcare Facility Regulations: Follow healthcare facility rules and regulations. You will be informed of rules that apply to you when you become a patient.
- Respect and Consideration: Be considerate of the rights of other patients, staff, and healthcare facility property, including assisting in the control of noise and the number of visitors.
- Advance Directives: Provide the healthcare facility with copies of Advance Directives if you have them so they can be followed in the event of a terminal illness or if you are unable to speak for yourself.
- Healthcare Facility Charges: Be prompt to pay healthcare facility bills, to ask questions concerning the bill, and to provide the information necessary for insurance processing.
Patient education regarding rights and responsibilities:
Patients who are admitted to an Avita Health System hospital are offered a list of these rights and responsibilities. They are also posted in registration areas.
Message from Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer
Avita Health System’s Board of Directors pledges to its patients, staff, and the public that Avita is an honest, ethical, and reputable healthcare system. Avita’s Compliance, Ethics, and Privacy Program was designed to show Avita’s commitment to operating in an ethical and honest manner by establishing guidelines, processes, and policies designed to prevent and detect illegal conduct, provide education and training, monitor operations, and business practices.
Avita strives to attain the highest ethical standards and to follow the laws, regulations and policies that govern the healthcare industry. Avita’s staff is required to follow the Code of Conduct and to conduct themselves with the utmost integrity.
The Compliance, Ethics and Privacy Committee is comprised of the Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer, the CEO, CFO, COO, and senior management, who together promote the reporting of illegal, inappropriate, or unethical conduct.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer, at 419-468-0571.
Cinda M. Kropka
Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer
HIPAA Privacy Rule
Most of us believe that our medical and other health information is private and should be protected, and we want to know who has this information. The Privacy Rule, a Federal law, gives you rights over your health information and sets rules and limits on who can look at and receive your health information. The Privacy Rule applies to all forms of individuals’ protected health information, whether electronic, written, or oral.
Notice of Privacy Practices
A Notice of Privacy Practices is a document that informs patients how Avita uses and discloses their health information. The Notice also informs the patients when the provider can use or disclose their health information with and without their permission and informs the patient about rights to their health information.
Compliance Hotline: 419-468-0614
Avita’s Compliance Hotline may be used to report suspected illegal or unethical behavior. You can use the hotline or the Whistleblower Form if you want to remain anonymous. Listen to the instructions, and then leave your message. If you wish to be contacted, you may also leave your name and number. The Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer will review your message and thoroughly investigate your allegation.
There are other ways to report a suspected violation or concern:
- Call the Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer directly at 419-468-0571
- Email the Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer at CompliancePrivacyOffice@avitahs.org
- Mail your report to:
Corporate Compliance & Privacy Officer
Avita Health System
269 Portland Way S, Galion OH 44833
- Complete the Whistleblower Report Form
Examples of Illegal or Unethical Behavior
- Submitting a false claim to Medicare or Medicaid
- Conflict of Interest
- Unethical Business Practices
- HIPAA Violations
Other Contact Information
At any time, or if you are not satisfied with Avita Health System’s response to your privacy concern, you may also contact the Office for Civil Rights at 800-368-1019 or by visiting https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf.
At any time, or if you are not satisfied with Avita Health System’s response to your concern of fraud, waste, or abuse, you may contact:
Mission, Vision, and Values
The mission of Avita Health System is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
Avita Health System is a locally governed, patient-centered, integrated health care system that is committed to providing superior medical services to North Central Ohio. Avita Health System will be the health care system and employer of choice, strategically use its resources to maximize the mission, and strive for continuous quality improvements.
- Accountable for our actions and attitudes.
- Value patients by providing them with exceptional care and honoring their informed healthcare choices.
- Integrity by having a commitment of doing what is right.
- Teamwork by collaboratively working together.
- Accept our leadership responsibility by leading strategically and focusing our resources to maximize Avita’s mission.
- Avita Health System was established as the parent company of Bucyrus and Galion Hospitals.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care services were added to the hospitals, allowing patients to receive intensive care locally.
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery was added, which included minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures, cancer reconstruction, plastic surgery, and more.
- Galion Hospital opened a Vascular Lab for testing and surgery of the blood vessels, arteries, and veins.
- Pain Management was added to diagnose and treat chronic pain conditions.
- Nephrology services were added to treat disorders of the kidney.
- Avita partnered with OSU’s Telestroke Network to provide rapid examinations of stroke patients through video consultation.
- Inpatient Dialysis was added at Galion and Bucyrus Hospitals to treat kidney disease and kidney failure in hospital patients.
- All of Avita’s hospital rooms were changed to private to increase confidentiality and dignity.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery was added for adults and children.
- Avita’s Pediatric Therapy Center opened to provide speech, occupational, and physical therapy to children.
- The vacant Lazarus Building was purchased for expansion of medical services into Richland County after assessments indicated a healthcare shortage in the area.
- Avita Heart program was implemented, initially providing general cardiology services to the community and later expanding to interventional cardiology.
- Avita opened Wound Clinics to treat hard to heal wounds, which included the addition of hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
- The vacant Crestline Hospital was purchased and renovated to become a business office for Avita’s billing services.
- Phase 1 of Avita Ontario was completed, which included multiple family medicine and specialty clinics, as well as radiology and laboratory services.
- The first DaVinci Surgical Robot was added to provide a new surgical option for the community.
- Neurology services were added to treat disorders of the nervous system.
- Psychology was added for outpatient mental health concerns and to provide psychological screenings for local agencies.
- Neurosurgery, including surgical treatment of the brain and spine, was added.
- Avita Ontario’s Retail Pharmacy opened, giving the community another option for prescription drug services.
- Rheumatology joined to treat arthritis and rheumatic illnesses.
- Gastroenterology was added to treat disorders of the GI tract, including mouth, esophagus, small intestine, large intestine, and anus, as well as the digestive system.
- Urology services were added to diagnose and treat diseases of the male and female urinary tract.
- Ontario Walk-In Clinic opened to provide urgent care to the community.
- Geyer Professional Building and former store were purchased in Crestline.
- Galion Hospital’s Maternity Unit was renovated to provide clean, modern comfort with advanced security and technology.
- Avita Spine program started as a collaboration between sports medicine, physical medicine and rehab, and neurosurgery to provide comprehensive treatment of the spine.
- Endocrinology specialty was added to provide advanced treatment of diabetes, thyroid disease, and other disorders of the endocrine system.
- Galion Hospital opened a Level 1 Cath Lab to perform diagnostics of the heart and vascular system.
- Phase 2 of Avita Ontario was completed, which included a full-service hospital and emergency department, surgical suites, medical/surgical rooms, intensive care unit, and cafeteria.
- Bariatric Surgery was added to help individuals struggling with obesity. Surgery options include: gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, duodenal switch, and gastric balloon.
- Avita’s Forensic Program was implemented to provide medical screenings and forensic exams to individuals for sexual assault and abuse, child abuse, domestic violence, human trafficking, and other criminal offenses.
- Bellville Clinic opened with a walk-in clinic (urgent care) and medical offices.
- Galion Hospital opened Level 2 Cath Lab to perform interventional heart and vascular procedures, including 24/7 emergency heart attack care.
- Ontario Hospital opened Level 2 Cath Lab to provide 24/7 emergency heart attack care, including angioplasty, inferior vena cava (IVC) filter placement, and blood clot removal.
- 3-Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (3T MRI) was added at Ontario Hospital, providing high resolution imaging of the brain, spine, soft tissue, bones, and more.
- 3D Mammography was added at all three Avita hospitals: Bucyrus, Galion and Ontario. The 3D exam provides better, earlier breast cancer detection when compared to 2D technology.
- The vacant Sears building was purchased for further expansion of healthcare services in Ontario.
- HomeCare Matters changed its name to Avita Home Health and Hospice.
- DaVinci Xi Surgical Robot was purchased to expand local access to robotic-assisted surgeries. Avita now uses two surgical robots.
- Robotic-Assisted Bariatric Surgery was added to provide weight loss surgery with additional benefits, such as smaller incisions and faster recovery.
- 3T MRI was added at Bucyrus Hospital. The community now has two locations in the region for 3T MRI: Bucyrus and Ontario Hospitals.
- Avita opened Distribution Center in Crestline. Formally the Geyer’s store, this location is used to store medical supplies and house the Supply Chain department.
Our 340B Story
340B by the numbers (FY19)
$1.7 million: Approximate annual 340B drug savings that benefit Avita Health System patients and surrounding communities (based on FY19 data)
$75.1 million: Cost of uncompensated, unreimbursed and charity care for Avita Health System (FY19)
8 (454,407): Number of counties (population) served by Avita Health System hospitals and clinics
About Avita Health System
Avita Health System is a nonprofit, patient-centered health care system in North Central Ohio. It was established in 2011 as the parent company of Bucyrus and Galion Hospitals. In 2017, Avita opened its third hospital, located in Ontario, and now has over 40 clinics in Crawford and Richland counties with more than 155 employed medical providers, 1,091 affiliated medical providers, and 1,900 employees. Avita’s mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of those it serves and is dedicated to providing an extraordinary patient experience that consistently ranks above most regional and national health systems. Unique to the area, Avita is an independent, locally-governed health care system with a board of directors that live in the communities where health services are provided. As a nonprofit health care system, Avita values charitable giving by providing over twice the amount of uncompensated care to patients needing financial assistance in comparison to other national and state health systems.
Benefits of the 340B Program
Avita Health System relies on the 340B Drug Pricing Program in order to “stretch scarce Federal resources as far as possible, reaching more eligible patients and providing more comprehensive care”, as Congress had originally intended. The 340B program is funded entirely through drug manufacturer discounts and there is no cost to the taxpayer or community. The 340B program is critical to ensuring Avita’s role as a safety-net community hospital, thereby providing vital access to comprehensive and life-saving health services, programs, and prescription drugs. Savings realized through participation in the 340B program are reinvested into Avita Health System’s internal programs and services, or the expansion of external community assistance programs. These programs and services include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining community access to 24/7 critical services including emergency medicine (ER), inpatient care, surgery, advanced imaging, and intensive care at all three Avita Health System hospitals
- Expanding access to specialized services and medical expertise, such as cardiac catheterization, comprehensive cancer services, and telestroke medicine
- Access to pediatric physical therapy and speech therapy
- Expanding access to state-of-the-art technology, including 3D mammography, 3T MRI, and robotic surgery
- Access to charity and indigent care programs, as well as financial assistance for basic medical services, oncology and other specialty medications
- Access to patient billing advocates and financial counselors to assist with needs beyond direct medical care, such as gas, electricity, transportation, etc.
- Subsidizing chemotherapy and immunotherapy for uninsured and underinsured patients
- Providing clinical pharmacy services (Medication Therapy Management clinic) to at-risk patients to improve medication adherence and outcomes
- Partnerships with local communities to provide community health improvement services, such as diabetes prevention, prenatal support, and tobacco cessation
- Access to free sports physicals and athletic training services to local schools
- Providing pediatric vaccines at all pediatrician physician practices system-wide
- 24/7 access to forensic services, including free medical screenings and exams for victims of sexual assault and abuse, child abuse, domestic violence, human trafficking, and other criminal offenses
Impact of Scaling back the 340B Program
Avita Health System is committed to our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of those we serve. We fulfill our mission primarily through the services and programs that we offer our patients, as well as through the support that we give to our communities. Scaling back the 340B Program would threaten our capacity to offer the services described above to our patients.
- Crawford County Implementation Strategy – 2023
- Crawford County Community Health Needs Assessment – 2022
- Crawford County Implementation Strategy – 2019
- Crawford County Community Health Needs Assessment – 2019
- Crawford County Implementation Strategy Outcomes – 2016
- Crawford County Community Health Needs Assessment – 2016
- Crawford County Implementation Strategy – 2016
- Crawford County Implementation Strategy Outcomes – 2013
- Crawford County GCH Implementation Strategy – 2013
- Crawford County BCH Implementation Strategy – 2013
- Crawford County Community Health Needs Assessment – 2013
- Richland County Implementation Strategy – 2021
- Richland County Community Health Needs Assessment – 2020
- Richland County Community Health Needs Assessment – 2017
- Richland County Implementation Strategy – 2017
Please submit any questions or comments about our assessments to email@example.com.
Language Assistance Services
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 419-468-4841.
注意：如果您 使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援 助服務。請致電 419-468-4841.
Wenn Sie Deutsch sprechen, stehen Ihnen kostenlos sprachliche Hilfsdienstleistungen zur Verfügung. Rufnummer: 419-468-4841.
تامدخ نإف ،ةغللا ركذا ثدحتت تنك اذإ :ةظوحلم مقرب لصتا .ناجملاب كل رفاوتت ةیوغللا ةدعاسملا 419-468-4841 .مكبلاو مصلا فتاھ.
Wann du Deitsch schwetzscht, kannscht du mitaus Koschte ebber gricke, ass dihr helft mit die englisch Schprooch. Ruf selli Nummer uff: Call 419-468-4841.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 419-468-4841.
ATTENTION: Si vous parlez français, des services d’aide linguistique vous sont proposés gratuitement. Appelez le 419-468-4841.
CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 419-468-4841.
XIYYEEFFANNAA: Afaan dubbattu Oroomiffa, tajaajila gargaarsa afaanii, kanfaltiidhaan ala, ni argama. Bilbilaa 419-468-4841.
주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스 를 무료로 이용하실 수 있습니다. 419-468-4841 번으로 전화해 주십시오.
In caso la lingua parlata sia l’italiano, sono disponibili servizi di assistenza linguistica gratuiti. Chiamare il numero 419-468-4841.
注意事項：日本語を話される場合、無料の言語 支援をご利用いただけます。419-468-4841 まで、お電話にてご連絡ください。.
AANDACHT: Als u nederlands spreekt, kunt u gratis gebruikmaken van de taalkundige diensten. Bel 419-468-4841.
УВАГА! Якщо ви розмовляєте українською мовою, ви можете звернутися до безкоштовної служби мовної підтримки. Телефонуйте за номером 419-468-4841.
Dacă vorbiți limba română, vă stau la dispoziție servicii de asistență lingvistică, gratuit. Sunați la 419-468-4841.
Avita Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Avita Health System does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race,color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
AVITA HEALTH SYSTEM:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please inform your Admitting Clerk or call 419-468-4841
If you believe that Avita Health System has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance by contacting our Compliance/Ethics & Privacy Director & Civil Rights Coordinator.
You may also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F
Washington, DC 20201-0004
- By phone at:
(800) 368-1019 TDD: (800) 537-7697
- Complaint forms are available at: hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
Avita Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex
Avita Health System cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color,
nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
Avita Health System 遵守適用的聯邦民權法律規定，不因種族、膚色、民 族血統、年齡、殘障或性別而歧視任何人。
Avita Health System erfüllt geltenden bundesstaatliche Menschenrechtsgesetze und lehnt jegliche Diskriminierung aufgrund von Rasse, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Alter, Behinderung oder Geschlecht ab.
قرعلا ساسأ ىلع زیمی الو اھب لومعملا ةیلاردفلا ةیندملا قوقحلا نیناوقب وأ ةقاعإلا وأ نسلا وأ ينطولا لصألا مزتلی Avita Health System .سنجلا وأ نوللا وأ
Avita Health System iss willich, die Gsetze vun die Owwerichkeet zu folliche un duht alle Leit behandle in der seem Weg. Es macht nix aus, vun wellem Schtamm ebber beikummt, aus wellem Land die Voreldre kumme sinn, was fer en Elt ebber hot, eb ebber en Mann iss odder en Fraa, verkrippelt iss odder net.
Avita Health System соблюдает применимое федеральное законодательство в области гражданских прав и не допускает
дискриминации по признакам расы, цвета кожи, национальной принадлежности, возраста, инвалидности или пола.
Avita Health System est conforme aux lois fédérales relatives aux droits civils applicables et ne fait aucune discrimination sur la base de la race, la couleur, l’origine nationale, l’âge, le handicap ou le sexe.
Avita Health System tuân thủ luật dân quyền hiện hành của Liên bang và không phân biệt đối xử dựa trên chủng tộc, màu da, nguồn gốc quốc gia, độ tuổi, khuyết tật, hoặc giới tính
Avita Health System Seera hariiroo hawwaasummaa Fedeeraalaan wal qabatan sanyiidhaan, bifaan, dhiigaan, umriidhaan, hiri’ina qaamaan, yookiin koorniyaadhaan hin loogu.
Avita Health System은(는) 관련 연방 공민권법을 준수하며 인종, 피부색, 출 신 국가, 연령, 장애 또는 성별을 이유로 차별하지 않습니다.。
Avita Health System è conforme a tutte le leggi federali vigenti in materia di diritti civili e non pone in essere discriminazioni sulla base di razza, colore, origine nazionale, età, disabilità o sesso.
Avita Health System は適用される連邦公民権法を遵守し、人種、肌の色、 出身国、年齢 、障害または性別に基づく差別をいたしません。
Avita Health System voldoet aan de geldende wettelijke bepalingen over burgerrechten en discrimineert niet op basis
van ras, huidskleur, afkomst, leeftijd, handicap of geslacht
Avita Health System дотримується чинних федеральних законів про цивільні права і не допускає дискримінації за ознакою раси, кольору шкіри, національного походження, віку, інвалідності чи статі.
Avita Health System se conformează legilor Federale privind drepturile civile și nu discriminează pe baza rasei, culorii, originii naționale, vârstei, dizabilităților sau sexului.