Supportive, small group programs to connect with other parents, grandparents, and caregivers.
Workshops are ADULTS ONLY. Attend any or all of the classes below completely free.
All workshops are on Wednesdays, with a light dinner starting at 5:15pm in the Lobby Conference Room at Avita Galion Hospital, 269 Portland Way S. The last workshop, “Mealtime”, will be held in the small dining room.
Transportation Help Available | Raffle Prizes!
- January 18, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm: Dealing with Disobedience
Get tips on how to get kids to listen and follow directions—and what to do when they don’t.
- January 25, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm: Developing Good Bedtime Routines
Get advice on getting your kid to go to bed—and staying there.
- February 1, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm: Managing Fighting and Aggression
Learn strategies for teaching kids to solve problems and get along with others.
- February 8, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm: Hassle Free Shopping with Children
Find ways to prevent and manage misbehavior while out shopping or in public.
- February 15, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm: Mealtimes
Get tips on how to make mealtime go a little smoother.
Each participant will also have 3 one-on-one phone/in-person sessions with the group leaders to help families apply what they have learned during this course to real life situations.