Due to an increase in influenza-like symptoms, we ask that visitors under the age of 16 refrain from visiting hospitalized patients.
PLEASE DON’T VISIT PATIENTS IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING
- Minor cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and cough
- Gastrointestinal distress
- Respiratory distress
To help prevent disease, please:
- Wash hands often with soap and water or a waterless alcohol gel (especially after changing a diaper or using the restroom)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this flu season.