715 Richland Mall
Ontario, OH 44906
629 N Sandusky Avenue
Bucyrus, OH 44820
- Preventative Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Performs and interprets transesophageal echocardiography, tilt table testing, transthoracic echocardiography, and all forms of stress testing
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Residency: Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University, Providence, RI
- Fellowship: Cardiology through Barnes-Jewish Hospital of St. Louis at Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
- Certification: Board-certified in Cardiology
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Errol Williams, MD, FACC is now offering Telehealth appointments for his patients. To be eligible for a Telehealth appointment, you must call the office at 419-462-4600 and be approved for Telehealth by the physician. Your Telehealth appointment will be scheduled by office staff based on availability. When it is time for your appointment, you will be provided a Meeting ID and password to access your Telehealth appointment. You must use video and either a phone call or computer audio to join a Telehealth appointment. In order to use this service, please follow the instructions below or call the office at 419-462-4600 for assistance.
Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your mobile device or visit the Zoom website and then follow the instructions for your device below.
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from Google Play or the App Store via the links above.
- Launch the app and click "Join a Meeting". Enter the Meeting ID you were given and your name, and then click "Join".
- Enter the password you were provided. You may be asked to allow permissions to access your microphone and camera. Make sure to allow permission.
- On the video preview screen, click "Join with Video".
- Once connected press "Call via Device Audio" on Android or "Call using Internet Audio" on iPhone.
- Click the Zoom logo above to visit the Zoom website.
- When the page loads, enter the Meeting ID you were given and click "Join".
- On the next screen the Zoom software should automatically download. If it does not start automatically, click the link that says "download here". Open the file that was downloaded once it is finished.
- When the software opens, enter your name and the password you were provided. Then, click "Join Meeting".
- Next, ensure your webcam is working properly in the preview and click "Join with Video".
- Once connected, click "Join with Computer Audio".