- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Pulmonary Nodules
Pulmonary Services performs all aspects of respiratory care including acute and long-term administration of respiratory therapy. Pulmonary Services maintains life support equipment and responds to all emergency situations. Our registered and certified therapists, along with the physicians, care for all respiratory diagnoses.
Critical Care physicians, or Intensivists, direct the care of patients who have life-threatening illnesses or conditions. An Intensivist is important in a smalltown hospital because unstable conditions require intensive monitoring, a highly trained nursing staff, and an experienced subspecialty-trained physician to improve the quality of care and lessen the chance of a transfer to another hospital.
- Medical School: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, OH
- Residency: Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Chief Residency: Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship: Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine through Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH; Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine through Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Certification: Board-certified in Internal Medicine
629 N Sandusky Avenue
Bucyrus, OH 44820
269 Portland Way S
Galion, OH 44833
715 Richland Mall
Ontario, OH 44906