Manages the professional coding, billing, and follow-up staff. Responsible for all aspects of professional service, rural health clinic (RHC), provider-based, and method 2 billing. Acts as a coding and billing subject matter expert for Avita physicians, providers, office managers, and information technology staff and vendors. Initiates and oversees billing compliance audits and applicable correction action plans. Tracks claim denials to identify and resolve core issues.
- Certified professional coder.
- In-depth knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT procedure codes.
- Fully knowledgeable of, and conducts all activities in accordance with Medicare, Medicaid, and payer compliance requirements.
- Experience billing government and private payers.
- Previous management or supervisory experience.
- Previous physician account follow-up and denial resolution experience.
- Certified auditor and/or previous professional coding audit experience.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org