Pulmonary Services performs all aspects of respiratory care including acute and long-term administration of respiratory therapy. Respiratory Services maintains life support equipment and responds to all emergency situations. Our registered and certified therapists, along with the physicians, care for all respiratory diagnoses.
- Oxygen application and monitoring
- All respiratory medication nebulization and IPPB delivery
- Setup, maintenance and discontinuation of ventilatory support via BiPap and ventilators
- Perform all aspects of BLS, PAL, ACLS and neo-natal resuscitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation classes on an outpatient basis
- Smoking cessation classes to public
- Respond to all trauma and emergency situations