AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Primary Hip and Knee Replacement
- Direct Anterior Muscle Sparing Hip Replacement
- Partial "Uni" Joint Replacement
- Complex Primary Hip and Knee Replacement
- Post Traumatic and Congenital Arthritis
- Revision Hip and Knee Joint Replacement including Management of Implant Wear, Infection, Instability, and Loosening
Specializing in Joint Replacement including Primary, Complex Primary, Partial Replacement, and Revision Joint Replacement.
Orthopedics is the field of medicine that focuses on conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Medical School: Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Residency: University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction through Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Certification: Board-certified in Orthopedics; Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
715 Richland Mall
Ontario, OH 44906