- Corneal Transplantation
- Anterior Segment-Surgery and Disease
- Cataract Surgery
Ophthalmolgy is the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy and diseases of the eye.
- Medical School: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Residency: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship: Cornea and External Disease through The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Certification: Board-certified in Ophthalmology
Avita Eye Services
124 Hill Street
Bucyrus, OH 44820
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Due to patient volume, this provider is unable to accept new patients at this time.
This provider does not accept online appointment requests.