Avita Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatrician. The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills, highly motivated and proactive, and share Avita’s patient and family-centered care philosophy. Qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Practice Providers.
- Outpatient private practice modeled setting
- Epic EMR
- Shared call coverage
- Turn-Key Practice
- Competitive Secured Base Salary + Uncapped Production Based Bonus (Physician Work Relative Value Units)
- Professional Fees
- Malpractice Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Dental, Health, Life & Vision Insurance
- Time Off for Vacation, Continuing Education, Illness, etc.
- Retirement Investment Programs – 403b, 457b & 457f.
- Clinic Setting (Turn Key): Includes Your Staff, Supplies, Utilities, Professional Practice Management.
- Relocation Allowance
- Eligible for Student Loan forgiveness