Avita Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN) to serve our Western Market that services 20,000 patients with no OBGYN. Busy from day one-little to no ramp-up time, truly a turn-key practice.
- Provide Obstetric and Gynecologic care.
- Perform Deliveries at our Galion Hospital
- Perform GYN surgeries
- Ohio Medical Doctor License
- Board certified in OB/GYN or eligible
- Robotic Capability
- Maximum Shared Call 1/3-Currently 1/3
- Urologist available to assist
- On site Anesthesia
- 400 Deliveries- Potential for growth
- Strong work/life balance
- Competitive Secured Base Salary + Uncapped Production Based Bonus (Physician Work Relative Value Units)
- Competitive Compensation + Signing Bonus
- Professional Fees
- Malpractice Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Dental, Health, Life & Vision Insurance
- Time Off for Vacation, Continuing Education, Illness, etc.
- Retirement Investment Programs – 403b, 457b & 457f.
- Clinic Setting (Turn Key): Includes Your Staff, Supplies, Utilities, Professional Practice Management.
- Relocation Allowance
- Eligible for Student Loan forgiveness