Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Certified as Operating Room Technician or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in the operating room.
- Previous experience as a unit clerk or working in a surgical environment.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday, Plus On Call
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org