Under the supervision of the surgical registered nurse, surgeon or other surgical personnel, assists with various types of surgical operations and performs related surgical services. Observes aseptic techniques. Prepares for the assisting with surgical procedures; sets-up necessary instruments, supplies and equipment for operations according to the routine of the surgeon.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician School.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current PALS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Certification in National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA); Surgical Technologist (CST) or Certified Surgical First Assistant (CST/CSFA).
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in the operating room.
- Previous experience as a Surgical Tech.
Hours per pay72
Days of weekMonday-Friday & On Call
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org