Responsible for the clinical aspect of speech and language therapy services including accurate diagnosis of adult and pediatric communication deficits, cognition and swallowing functions, voice disorders, developmental language skills and screening for hearing acuity. Participates in performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team in planning and implementing the patient plan of care. Assists in scheduling patient visits for evaluation and treatment.
- Holds a masters degree from an approved college or school of speech/language pathology.
- Current State Licensure in Speech Pathology (as Speech Pathologist).
- Knowledge of principals and practice of speech pathology.
- Knowledge of infection control, sterile technique and related impact on rehabilitative medicine practice and equipment.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Previous experience working as a Speech Pathologist.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org