Under the supervision of the Laboratory Director or Manager provides laboratory services to meet the needs of patients performed in accordance with accepted standards and practices. Directs, supervises, and coordinates functions and activities in any or all divisions of the clinical Laboratory as designated. Performs a wide variety of routine and special laboratory procedures for use in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Responsible for receiving blood specimens, performing blood tests and studies the morphology of the components of blood.
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology, or Associate Degree or Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited college.
- Four years technical experience with at least one year working in blood bank.
- National certification by one of the following: American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology, Biology or Chemistry, or related science.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org