- Registered Nurse (RN) with Ohio state license to practice
- Minimum 1-year clinical nursing experience or home health care or hospice experience.
- Strong, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks as well as be detail oriented.
- Solution focused with creative ability to overcome barriers
- Strong computer skills with a high level of proficiency in typing.
- Ability to interact with HomeCare Matters staff, Avita and other hospital staff, medical staff, visitors, patients etc., in a professional manner.
- Possess a current driver's license and has a dependable insured automobile.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, multi-task effectively and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prior home health and hospice experience preferred.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org