Under the supervision of the Cardiopulmonary Services Medical Director and Department Director, the Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
- Current State Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification.
- ACLS, PALS and BLS certifications.
- Three or more years of previous experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org