Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesia staff continuously and as needed about patient condition. Responsible for assessing and maintaining adequate ventilation, hemostasis, and circulation; assessing level of consciousness, providing pain management, and ensuring the safety of the patient until transfer to another unit. Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Ohio.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current PALS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in the operating room.
Hours per pay48
Days of weekMonday-Friday, varies
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org