Provides professional nursing care within the Emergency Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs of patients, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communicates with ED physicians regarding changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Current State of Ohio Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS Certification.
- ACLS certified within 3 months of hire.
- PALS within 6 months of hire.
- TNCC within one year of hire.
- 1 – 2 years Registered Nurse experience within the last 24 months.
Hours per pay48
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org