Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of patients within the nursing unit. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by nursing assistants, LPNs and supportive staff members. Participates in patient and family teaching. Maintains role as patient advocate with a focus on the facility’s mission.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
- Current BLS & ACLS certification.
- 2 or more years of previous nursing experience.
- Previous telemetry experience.
- PALS certification. (For charge trained nurses.)
Hours per pay48
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org