The Cath Lab RN will assist in cardiac catheterization as well as vascular and interventional procedures, perform emergency procedures associated with catheterization procedure such as IAB and temporary pacemaker insertion. May assist in NCDR registry reporting, quality initiatives and other compliance requirements for cath labs with ODH Follow established standards of practice under the direction of a credentialed invasive radiologist or cardiologist. Participates in patient and family teaching. Maintains role as patient advocate with a focus on the facility’s mission.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing or graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program.
- Minimum of 1-2 years nursing experience in acute care/critical care environment.
- Current BLS certification.
- Currently licensure (as applicable).
- Current ACLS certification
- Previous cath lab experience.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday, Plus On-Call
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org