Responsible for provision and administration of specific physical therapy treatments only under the direct supervision of the staff Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist Assistant as directed and supervised by the staff Physical Therapist, assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. The Physical therapist assistant participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program and posses an associate degree as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Must be licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Ohio
- Current BCLS certification.
- FIM™ training and certification, preferred.
- Recommended, minimum of one year of experience as Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org