Under supervision of the Laboratory Manager or designee, maintains laboratory equipment as necessary, assists in clerical duties of the department, assists technicians and technologists as needed, and is responsible for phlebotomy procedures and processing of other specimens.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous experience working as a Phlebotomist.
- Graduate of a Certified Phlebotomy program.
- Phlebotomy certification.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org