Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. Coordinates, delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to supportive staff (LPTA and Therapy Aide). Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team in planning and implementing the patient plan of care. Assists with operational activities including budget control, performance improvement, infection control and department safety oversight.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and posses a bachelor’s degree in physical therapy.
- Must be licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist in the State of Ohio.
- Current BLS certification.
- Pediatric experience required.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist.
- FIM™ training and certification.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org