Responsible for the evaluation, planning, directing and administering of occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability, including ADL training, therapeutic activities and the design, fabrication and application of orthoses and adaptive equipment. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program and posses a bachelor’s degree, or higher in occupational therapy.
- Must be licensed to practice as an Occupational Therapist in the State of Ohio.
- Current BLS certification.
- FIM™ training and certification
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Minimum of one year of experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Transitional Work Developer or experience with transitional work
- Ergonomic certification or ergonomic experience
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org