Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of patients within the nursing units. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the patients between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by nursing assistants, LPNs and supportive staff members. Participates in patient and family teaching. Maintains role as patient advocate with a focus on the facility’s mission.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications.
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification.
- Two (2) or more years of previous nursing experience.
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN).
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org