Responsible for direction of patient care on the nursing unit. Manages clinical personnel. Consults with staff, physicians, management team on nursing problems and interpretation of facility policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within for nursing services and participates in CQI activities. Assists in formulating budget.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in State of Ohio.
- Three (3) or more years of previous nursing management experience.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing Degree.
- Five (5) years experience working as a RN.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org