The Network/Security Administrator is responsible for all aspects of network communications at the enterprise level including PC’s, local area networks, wireless networks, telephony, and communications with remote enterprise installations, problem solving, vendor interfacing, technical training and network security.
- Associates Degree in Information Systems.
- 1 – 2 years of industry experience.
- Current valid Ohio driver’s license in good standing with insurance company acceptable driving record.
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent at least two years Security Administration or four years of experience in Cisco Network Administration.
- Deployment experience with enterprise-class security solutions.
- Experience developing security strategy, polices, and standards.
- Industry certifications in Information Technology, i.e. (CCNA, CCNP).
- Industry experience with Cisco Call Manager and IP Telephony.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org