Provides and performs a variety of cardiac diagnostics as prescribed by physicians to a wide variety of patients ranging in age from neonates to geriatrics (some of whom may be in a critical or life threatening state). Uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtains measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and visualizes blood flow. Assists the physician with complex ultrasound procedures.
- State of Ohio Registered Nurse license or Registered Respiratory Technician.
- Current BLS certification.
- One to two years of ultrasound experience in echocardiography.
- Licensed as an Ultrasound Tech.
- ARDCS or CCI certification.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org