Develops and maintains analytical models, tools, and ad hoc analyses to support the organization’s efforts to allocate resources and forecast future financial results. Oversees the daily reporting of financial and statistical information for all hospitals as compared to budget. Responsible for decision support cost analyses. Coordinates projects, develops policies and procedures. Provides financial decision support to the organization, while promoting financial based ideas and insights with a complete view of the operations. Works with departments to ensure activities and initiatives align with the organization’s strategy while maintain focus on bottom line results.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, business administration, health care administration, information systems, or closely related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience performing administrative, operational, financial, statistical, or similar analysis and studies in healthcare.
- 2-3 years of management experience.
- Demonstrated experience using advanced Excel features and techniques and proficiency with other analytical software.
- High degree of analytical ability to collect and review data, formulate appropriate solutions, and compile reports.
- Ability to manage complex projects; advanced finance concepts; financial analysis, forecasting, strategic planning, and interpretation of financial data.
- Previous experience with EPIC financial and Crystal reporting.
- Advanced degree or active pursuit of advanced degree in Finance, Healthcare Administration, Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Statistics or related field.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org