Provides exquisite customer service to Avita Health System patients and families by promptly, professionally and accurately, responding to patient and payer inquiries and requests.
- Fully knowledgeable of and conducts all activities in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements, including but not limited to HIPAA rules and regulations, Medicare Secondary Payer Screening requirements, and billing and coding compliance rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of managed care payer rules.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Projects a mature, compassionate, customer-focused attitude and professional demeanor while dealing with patients, families, other external customers and vendors, coworkers, and other internal customers.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to hospital billing software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to effectively establish priorities
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- AAHAM or HFMA certification, or active pursuit of certification.
- Previous hospital billing experience and demonstrated knowledge of third-party billing procedures and claim review and analysis strongly preferred.
- At least one year of Customer Service experience.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org