Assists the pharmacist by filling physician orders for medications for oral, rectal, topical and injectable use; mixes IV admixture solutions as required using aseptic technique in the Laminar Air Flow Hood; types labels, prepares and files charge slips and performs other related duties.
- Free of felony convictions.
- Current Registration as a Certified Pharmacy Technician in good standing in the State of Ohio.
- Current pharmacy technician certification (CPhT) through an approved pharmacy technician certification body (i.e. PTCB, ExCPT).
- Completion of an employer-based pharmacy technician training program that is of appropriate breadth and depth to clearly address the competencies for a technician to safely and effectively work in their current setting within the first 90-days of employment.
- One-year related pharmacy experience and/or training or graduate of certified training program/healthcare careers college.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday, no weekends
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org