Responsible for provision and administration of specific occupational therapy treatments only under the direct supervision of the Occupational Therapist. The COTA, as directed and supervised by the Occupational Therapist, assists with ADL training and therapeutic activities in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Licensure by the State of Ohio.
- FIM™ training and certification (of inpatient therapy only)
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org