The Cath Lab Tech may assist in NCDR registry reporting, quality initiatives and other compliance requirements for cath labs with ODH. The Cath lab tech will assist in diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular procedures, perform emergency procedures associated with cardiovascular procedures such as Intra-aortic Balloon Pump, Impella, and temporary pacemaker insertion. Follow established standards of practice under the direction of a credentialed invasive radiologist, cardiologist or cardiothoracic surgeon. Participates in patient and family teaching. Maintains role as patient advocate with a focus on the facility’s mission.
- Minimum of an associate degree.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Current licensure as a Registered Radiologic Technologist in the State of Ohio.
- Capable of performing “on call” duties on a rotating basis, and be capable of responding to the work site within 30 minutes of call back notification.
- Previous experience in Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab.
- Previous experience with GE MAC lab and GE Innova.
- Previous interventional cardiac and or vascular experience.
Hours per payVaries
Days of weekVaries
Please complete this application and email to Kiley Dostal at KDostal@Avitahs.org