Avita provides a variety of surgical services, including endoscopy, gynecology, obstetrics,
orthopedics, general surgery, urology, and ophthalmology. We are fully equipped to perform laparoscopic
and endoscopic procedures, which provide our patients with shorter surgery and recovery time.
Our patients range in age from two years old and up. Surgeries are done on an outpatient or inpatient
basis, depending on the type of surgery and the patient’s post-surgical recovery status.
The surgery staff works closely with the patient and families to provide as much information about the
patient’s surgery as possible, and to be available to answer questions. It is our goal to minimize the
stress associated with the surgery process.
- EYE: Vision correction, including cataract surgery and lens replacement
- GENERAL SURGERY: From minor concerns to major procedures, including cancer care
- ORTHOPEDICS: Procedures ranging from common, minimally invasive procedures, arthroscopy,
to total joint replacement and reconstruction
- UROLOGY: Surgical treatment of bladder, kidney, and prostate
- MED/SURG (Inpatient Stay Unit): Patients requiring a hospital stay may be placed on our
med-surg unit for necessary treatments and close monitoring. Our med-surg area has private
rooms for pre and post-operative services as well as acute care needs. Our staff provides
compassionate care to any age group from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- INTENSIVE CARE:The Intensive Care Unit has private, state-of-the-art patient rooms that
are spacious enough to provide the treatment necessary for patient recovery. We are fully
equipped with cardiac and non-invasive monitoring equipment. Our staff is qualified and trained
in the care and management of critically ill or injured patients.