BE A MOVER!
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Run/Walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Galion Orthopedic Center
955 Hosford Road, Galion, OH
Galion Hospital’s Orthopedic Center is hosting its 6th annual 5K Run/Walk on June 27, 2015. Proceeds from this event will go toward the Dr. Theodore Ebner Allied Health Scholarship fund.
- 5K Run/Walk
- 1-Mile Fun Run (10 and under), $10.00 includes T-Shirt
- YMCA sponsored activities for kids
- Free Sports Expo: Free video gait, foot and shoe analysis for runners, giveaways, refreshments, and area fitness merchant booths!
- Tech Shirts
- Awards: Male, Female, Age, and Overall Ranking
- Door Prizes
- $20.00 before June 20, $25.00 after
First 100 people to register will receive a special gift. Questions should be directed to Betsy Harmon, 419-468-0885, or Jason Eibling, 419-468-9194.
Online registration for this event will close on Thursday, June 25, at 12:01 a.m. You may register at the event on Saturday, June 27, 2015 starting at 8:30 a.m.